St. Mary’s University of San Antonio is a private institution that was founded in 1852. St. Mary’s University is a gateway for students to professional lives as ethical leaders. A Catholic and Marianist coeducational institution, it integrates the liberal arts with professional education. The result is a rigorous and balanced curriculum that prepares graduates for exceptional leadership.
The student-faculty ratio at St. Mary’s University of San Antonio is 11:1, and the school has 59.7 percent of its classes with fewer than 20 students. The most popular majors at St. Mary’s University of San Antonio include:
– Kinesiology and Exercise Science
– Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
– Financial Planning
St. Mary’s University of San Antonio is ranked #21 in Regional Universities West. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
+ Total Students: 3.500
+ International Students: 380 (11%)
+ Undergraduate: TOEFL iBT 80 / IELTS 60
+ Graduate: TOEFL iBT 80 / IELTS 6.0
The cost of the average expenditure (reference) and tuition fee in St. Mary’s University 2018:
+ UNIVERSITY: USD $34,500 / Year
+ MASTER: USD $11,700 / Year
+ Cost of living: USD $9,080 / Year
+ Cost of dormitory: USD $5,080 / Year
The scholarships program of the St. Mary’s University 2018:
International students are eligible for merit-based scholarships. Any merit-based scholarships are deducted from the total cost of attendance. International students are not eligible to receive need-based financial assistance.
1. Trustees Scholarship: Up to $20,000 per year ($80,000 total)
2. Presidential Scholarship: Up to $16,000 per year ($64,000 total)
3. Madeleine Scholarship: Up to $14,000 per year ($56,000 total)
4. Bordeaux Scholarship: Up to $12,000 per year ($48,000 total)
5. Chaminade Grant: Up to $5,000 per year ($20,000 total)